Pages

October 18, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

Total Read Time: 1 minute

["Welcome Mat" by ba1969]

OK, so it’s not totally new… All of the previous posts have been imported from my other blog, WaywardScribe. ;) I wanted to split my posts into 2 blogs so I could narrow the focus of both sites.

I know not everyone who’s looking for tips on indie writing and publishing is going to be a fantasy fan, and not all fans of my books are going to be indie writers. (If you’re one of those rare hybrids, we must be kindred spirits!)

This site is going to focus on self-publishing tips for indie authors, while WaywardScribe will be my author blog. So if you’re looking for some help publishing your own books, you’ve come to the right place.

I hope you find my posts useful, and if there is a topic you would like to see covered, please let me know! I look forward to hearing from you. :)

~Jacqui


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:
Feedback is awesome. Trolling/flaming is not. If you are rude, your post will be deleted.

Please do not put your website in the comment text, as this can come across as spam.

Thanks for adding to the conversation! Have fun :)